A Unique Winter Experience
Duck Hunting Tours
We love when duck hunting season comes around! The hunting adventures continue throughout the winter with duck hunting season open from the end of November until March 10.
Hop into our state-of-the-art duck blind hunting boat and head out for an unforgettable hunt on the Atlantic Ocean. You’ll get your shot at plenty of Eider ducks as we motor off the rugged coast of Southwestern Newfoundland. In addition, Turr hunting is open to Newfoundland and Labrador residents.
This is no light hunting experience. Our Duck Hunting trips are full of up-close action in our comfortable, camouflage ocean craft, 21-foot Pro Sport boat and our state-of-the-art Layout Duck Boats.
- Our duck hunting trips run from three to four hours
- Tours can accommodate up to four people
- Wear your warm camouflage clothing or dark survival suits
- Sponsorship from Beretta Firearms and Kent Cartridge
- Duck stamp is required and can be purchased at any post office or online
- Ammo and accommodations included
- Tour Package: Ask for details on packages
*Please note that while we’ll do our best to ensure a successful hunt, nature is unpredictable and we can’t guarantee it.
Come duck hunting on the ocean with Margaree Outfitters. The memories will last a lifetime.
Get in touch with us today to plan a hunt!